Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just a note :)



Just a note to explain my absence... I haven't updated any of my journals in a while because I have had some problems here and there...

My sweet little ten year old, David, was diagnosed with pneumonia, on top of already suffering a bout of asthma. I don't have insurance right now, so the last couple of weeks have been daily efforts to get him what he needs, and nights with little sleep while he struggles to get over his illness. On top of that lovely situation oldest boy has been having school problems, and the staff there don't seem to understand that I have more than one child to take care of or why I can't show up at the drop of a hat. How can I express my frustration?

Grrrrr......

Anyway, it'll get better, just wanted to let everyone know I am still here, just overwhelmed and busy. I have to update the Poetry Dance Journal before anything, but when I am caught up I'll be back. :)

Dawn :)

No comments: