Monday, December 04, 2006

Notes and Love :)

Let's face it, I am not good at posting on a regular basis. I miss Poetry Dance, but my life is too mad and overwhelmed to maintain a project of that size, and nobody is up to lending a hand. However, despite my lack of ability to scribe here often, the need to do so strangely obsesses me now and again, so I suspect I'll keep the blog for when I feel the urge.

I recently purchased a new camera, the Canon 400d, otherwise known as the Canon Digital Rebel XTi. I love all incredible 10 megapixel's of the thing. I haven't had the opportunity to use it as prolifically as I would like, but that should be remedied shortly. I have upcoming gigs with three models and a weekend portrait session with a child. Happy day :)

The weather locally has been nippy, and strangely enough ... I love it. Bits of crusty snow are left in my front yard where it stormed last week. I am wishfully hoping it will bluster and blow before Christmas, but I suspect it will be warm and balmy as usual. That's okay, Christmas is celebrated with gusto whatever the weather or financial state may be at my home.

I have not written any poetry or stories lately, and I find myself itching madly to do so. Maybe I will surprise everyone with a treat in the next few days.

Other than that, it's all normal, which is simply peachy.

Hope all my buddies out there are happy and warm wherever you are.... hugs and kisses to you all. :)

1 comment: