Saturday, April 05, 2008

Oh Look! It's Baby Ducks!

I have something cool to tell you.

But before I do I thought I'd share the following, and see if any of you can translate? :D

M R DUX
M R NOT DUX
O S A R
C M WANGS
C M B D I’S
LIB... M R DUX!

So, on to the news.... (drum roll please...)

Two days ago I went to the feed and seed (to buy feed and seed) and I bought...

Ducklings!!

Yup! Those itty bitty things that go waddle, waddle, quack, quack!



Oh, the pictures right now aren't so great, because they move around constantly, and the lighting where I have them sucks, but they are soooo cuuuuute! :D

Now, I know this isn't great news for anybody else, but seeing as I have no one else to share it with, I am sharing with you :)

There's more pics in my scraps if you'd like to see (with chicks and a blue chicken and Turkey babies too...) hopefuly I get something good enough soon to put in my gallery :)

No comments: