Wednesday, August 31, 2005

New and Old and Just Plain Fun

I've had a lot of projects going on lately. I have a big family, as many of you know... five kids and one handsome boyfriend.

I work full time and do photography when I can....(like sleeping) plus managing my website, participating in photography groups I belong to, and my journals. I enjoy writing, but do precious little of it anymore. I started a new journal recently which Spencer from over at Spencer's Place is going to lend me some help with as I'll be on vacation soon for a week. (More on that later.) The journal is Poetry Dance, (click on the Ladybug stamp below and you can get a peek) And we're doing weekly poetry assignments and bi-weekly challenges. Tomorrow the new challange starts.






I've also been working on my website (as mentioned) and while it has a way to go, I am fairly happy with it these days. Kat gave me the idea of the hosting service so I owe her a big Thank You! If anyone has the time to have a look and let me know what looks good and doesn't... kind proof it and give me some honest feedback I'd appreciate it. My mom says it's wonderful... but she loves me too much to be constructive. lol. :) Anyway... the website is

www.dawnallynn.com,

drop me a line if ya have any comments, good or bad. :)

The vacation I mentioned is Hawaii... my mother is treating my kids and I... (whooohoo!) so I have three weeks to lose wieght so I can fit in a bathing suit (uh-oh) and then from the 22nd to the 27th of September I'll be in photographers Heaven. Heh.

Well, the day grows long and I have more journaling to do... just wanted to throw something out that wasn' an assignment, and before Friday again...lol. Hope everyone is having as much fun, and far less stress than I am!

No comments: