Friday, September 09, 2005

Tagged...

I got tagged (grins) by Courtenay to do "The Seven Sides of Life", so here goes my answers...

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

1. See my children through college and help them get a good start in life.
2. Publish a book.
3. Go to Ireland and Scotland.
4. Throw away anything I don't want anyone to see when I am dead. (lol... yeah, think about it.)
5. See a few lost friends and say hello again.
6. Write memoirs down for my children and grandchildren.
7. Take my parents and my fiance somewhere wonderful.

Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Give good advice.
2. Write.
3. Photograph.
4. Create new from old.
5. Apologize when I am wrong.
6. Love without reciprocation.
7. Help others help themselves.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Keep from talking too much.
2. Keep from worrying what might happen.
3. Help when members of my family are arguing amongst themselves.
4. Manage my money well.
5. Watch others suffer without wanting to help.
6. Keep my opinions to myself.
7. Sleep when I have things that I am excited about, which is almost every night.

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1. Confidence
2. Intelligence
3. Humor
4. Someone who has and stands up for good values and morals.
5. Good fathers.6. A nice mix of romance and strength
7. Excitement for living.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. I love you.
2. Hey, guess what I read today...
3. Did you do your homework? Well then, is your room clean?
4. I missed you while you were gone today.
5. I am going to ground you for the rest of your life if you don't... (at which point they grin, because I am full of it.)
6. Did anyone feed the dogs or cats? Hello? Hello?
7. Oh gawd, get up! We're late for school again!

Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Sean Connery
2. Mathew McConnahey
3. James Spader
4. Orlando Bloom
5. Antonio Banderas
6. Ewan McGregor
7. Liam Neeson

Seven people I want to do this:
1. Celeste (gdireneoe)
2.Derek (deveil)
3. Aude (audedu84)
4. Dawn (princesssaurora)
5. Sue (dakbdimble)
6. Cynthia (sistercdr)
7. Jodi (jouell3935)

No comments: