Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Studio Work

My new studio is coming along. I still have some equipment to buy and a piece of furniture or two I am yearning for. But over all it works nicely. Two studio rooms, a bathroom, a changing room, a costume closet, a kitchen, and a ton of storage and in the Nob Hill District. Not bad at all. ;)

When I have it the way I want it I will run an ad and rent it to other photographers by the day or hour. Help cover some overhead costs.

I have tried to do as many shoots as possible, but I need to step it up. I have some goals I want to meet and I need to work in a variety of shoots before fall.

Right now I have been focusing on models and fashion photography. It doesn't pay much, (yet) but it's fun and I learn a great deal as I go.

I hope to do some infant and maternity shots this month, and I have to work on my stock galleries.

Anyway, it's the end of the day and I thought I'd post a few photos I really like from this past week. Then it's home for me and some blessed sleep.


Stacy © 2006


Megan © 2006


Amy © 2006


Amy © 2006


No comments: